Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Noel Sarah Kay!

I am so excited about the new Noël Sarah Kay images coming to Stampavie! They are really gorgeous... very pretty and really artistic. This is Noël Joy - Do you love that hat or what??? I think Sarah Kay really has a hat thing - cuz she does the best hats out there.

I colored my image with my Copics and high lighted with white gel pen. The base of my card is a Bazzil Dotted Swiss card stock, then all of the pattern papers are SEI Alpine Frost papers, really pretty, I cut out the snow flakes from one of the patterns, and then added some really big bling to the centers. I found a rich dark red satin ribbon in my drawer that I used as a band across the middle. And do you love that stamp I used as and extra? A French postage mark - perfect for this image! It is from Stampabilities - wonderful stamp!

Sorry today's post is short.. oh my I running so late! I have to get to work, I have a long list today that HAS to get done. Plus Hubby is off today to work on the addition.. so I am sure I will need to go out and help him from time to time... I need an extra 6-8 hours today to get this list done... LOL

Hope you have a wonderful day! HUGS and I do hope you come back tomorrow I am very excited about the 4th MichJay Challenge post! I just love how my project came out and can't wait to see my friend JayJay's!

HUGS and-


Norine said...

this is just adorable love it

dawnmarieg said...

Oh I love this stamp Michelle, think I will be buying that one soon. Hope you are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

susan said...

This is a great stamp! I can't wait to get mine. I already have a few on pre-order and I can't stand the waiting! LOL!

Penni said...

Wow love this Michelle. You're right that hat is super!!!


Ila said...

Beautiful card!! and the stamp is the hat, your fabulous coloring and those lovely snowflakes!!...Hugs, Ila

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

this is gorgeous! oh, and I love the hat :)

Maria said...

That Sara kay it's so nice !
Hope you are well at your busy day
Hugs :)

Lil Daffodil said...

I love that card. The colouring and the layout are gorgeous. The new Sarah Kay image is fabulous - guess what I'm buying next!!
Fiona x

Annie said...

fabulous card Michelle, I'm looking forward to the Noel Sarah Kay collection coming out soon - I have my list already made out!
hugs, annie x

Janne said...

It was a very nice stamp:) I love the hat too. Nice colouring.

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Wow! That´s such acute card! Fabulous!

Vicky said...

Wow Michelle this is just gorgeous! This new Sarah Kay image is just adorable and I luurrve that hat too!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Michelle,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.x