Friday, December 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Flower Girl

Howdy -

A little Flower Girl to enjoy today - sweet new image by Kirsten Winkelbauer for Whimsy Stamps.


She is so pretty isn't she? Now I started off going purple on her and then I just felt like I needed to work with some pink today. A pretty little girl with lots of pink. Perfect.


I colored her with my Copics and then cut her out with a Spellbinders Oval Nestie. I inked her with some Rangers Tea Dye Ink around the edges. My papers are from DoCrafts paper mania Lucy Cromwell collection, love the little bits of sparkle to them. I sewed down the layers and attached to a kraft card stock base. I used an EKSuccess border punch that I punched on each side with a polka dot ribbon around the middle. Now then I pulled out some of my favorite Whimsy Stamps dies! First up those brand new leaves! Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set.. LOVE this set from Crissy Armstrong! WE all NEED great leaf dies. Then I used the flowers from the Peony Flower Dies by Bev Rochester.. I swoon over these! I inked the edges of them to add a little depth. I added some jewelry spacers and then Viva Decor Green dots in the centers. Then for my sentiment I used the words "Happy" and "Wishes" from the Smiles Happy Celebrate Set and the Birthday Wishes Magical Set . These sets are perfect sized and perfect for so many cards! Yes I used them A LOT!

Love this image and I really have lots of fun working with all the Whimsy Stamps Dies. So perfect.

 Copic colors used -


Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps website and fill your cart with some presents from Santa for yourself!!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: