Saturday, August 12, 2023

Animal Crackers - Morning Breakfast

Howdy 

Out early yesterday to get photos before the heat sets in. The Big Stooges were enjoying their hay as usual all in a row.  Cocoa is always in them middle - you know the Lady Leader.

 
Love my big lumpy kids! 
 
I headed to the back to see the ladies - not much activity. Just munch munch munch. But then little Hannah looked up to give me a little look. Sweet little girl. Hard to believe she is all grown up.
 
 

Her Bestie Juliet was at the water...  its gunna be 107 so lots of water! 


She is such a sweetheart - Big adorable pushy girl. 

But right next Juliet appeared Vicki - Now she didn't stop eating but at least she did come and pay attention to me! 

 
 Now should I get insulted at Malory's photo?

LOL... funny girl. I think this was just a from dry hay breakfast. Right? Not directed at me.. Right?

Its been a while since I updated Hubby's outdoor barn kitties. The kittens are in their teenage stage.



After lots of talking from Hubby they are actually getting less skittish, and they like to sit and listen. Still very cautious but at least they don't totally bolt when we come out the back door. All three are boys. Handsome boys. 

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend - and have your weekend Animal Crackers Smile! 

HUGS and -

6 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Yikes, where did the weekend go? I just realized I had not stopped to visit yet. WOW 107 degrees sounds miserable. It is cool enough here today I could use a light sweater this evening. But it will get warmer and more humid as week progresses. August in IOWA.

Daniel Oscar said...

Such a nice and informative post provided by you. Many thanks for sharing this with us. Now read more about affordable value added tax services in dubai for more information.

Chris Palker said...

This article is very funny and intresting to read. I cant stop my laughing. I have found this interesting blog post! Do check it out K3 spark mineral side effects.

Digital Verse said...

Wow, this article opened my eyes to the incredible intelligence that animals possess! It's amazing how different species showcase unique problem-solving skills and adapt to their environments. The example of the octopus using coconut shells as a tool blew my mind – who would have thought such a creature could exhibit such creativity? web development company in Pakistan


workonic said...

I've always been a dog lover, and it's heartwarming to see studies highlighting their emotional intelligence. My own furry friend seems to understand me on a level that goes beyond words. Animals truly have a way of connecting with us, often in ways we may not fully comprehend.

workonic said...

I've always been a dog lover, and it's heartwarming to see studies highlighting their emotional intelligence. My own furry friend seems to understand me on a level that goes beyond words. Animals truly have a way of connecting with us, often in ways we may not fully comprehend. dry cleaning services