Saturday, December 30, 2023

Animal Crackers - Happy New Year, Goodbye Gracie

Howdy - 

Well this week I had planned a year in review to show off some of my favorite photos of the year. But I think first of all I have to show one of my favorite photos - and say goodbye to Miss Gracie. 


I had chose this as a favorite photo from this year - I love my super model so much and her wonderful smile. Sadly we have had to say goodbye to her this holiday week. Perfectly normal week with her, smiling and running over for attention. Then she went to sleep one night and passed quietly. I am so going to miss this girl! My Special Super Model! But sadly it is going to be a rough year with a group of our goats. All now over the age of 12... and older. Its extremely hard - but we have been so blessed with this group of girls and they have been so fun and healthy - just a joy in our lives. Gracie we will miss you so much! Beautiful and Full of personality!

Now to the review of the year - and a few of my favorite photos we have snapped! 












 

We truly are blessed to have the life we have. These animals give so much joy. Now I am even more blessed that Hubby does pretty much all of the work for our fur kids - I just get the job of loving on them and occasionally getting the call to run out and hold something or someone while he is working.

These animals warm my heart and we love sharing them with you each week. I do hope that they bring you joy as well. We look forward to more furry love to share in 2024! 

Happy New Year - 

HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

So very sorry for your loss. Hugs to all.
I love the photos of the year. Makes me want to come pet and snuggle them all.
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Ahh darn this is sad, so sorry! On another note, Happy New Year! Hope your fur babies stay happy and healthy.