Saturday, September 28, 2024

Animal Crackers - Early Morning

Howdy - 

Didn't make it out yesterday to get photos. Worked to late and then it just got to dark. So I got up early this morning and went out to get some photos before breakfast. You know if they get fed I get no faces at all! LOL 

Lacey came up first this morning. Such a sweet girl and my is she getting grey!

Love her personality and her long long ears! So sweet. But watch out charging up behind her is Juliet!!! 

Full speed this big girl loves to front and center for the attention. Ears back is get out of my way I'm coming through... seriously.... I snapped quick cuz I knew what the next view would be - 

EXTREME CLOSE UP!



This girl cracks me up! She loves to her nose scratches and to have 110% of the attention that is for sure! I gave her lots of scratches and then tried to move on to Macey ... but oh my look out Macey... Juliet is coming up behind you!!
 

I got one photo of Macey and about 10 seconds of ear scratches and Juliet was front and center again. LOL It takes two to get photos some days... one to take the photos and one to entertain Juliet!

So moving on to the goat pen was next. I found Lizzy doing some early morning back scratches... must have felt pretty good she was really doing a dance against that hut base! 

 

 But Surprisingly after that she walked towards me and then let me love on her. She is so moody most of the time but this morning was a good morning and I got her good side! 

Thought I would show off the tomatoes 

 

... Now the plants are not the prettiest, but hey these are Hubby's Spring Tomatoes.... he cut back and brought back through the summer. And man the tomatoes have been coming on strong!! And really that is all that matters right! YUM YUM!!!

Hope you have wonderful weekend plans - And that you enjoyed Animal Crackers and have a smile on your face! If not... go back and take a look at Juliet again! 

HUGS and

No comments: