Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Magnolias - One Color and White??

Today's Just Magnolia Challenge is a fun one! I love different challenges, and this one was a little different to me. One color and white - (not including coloring your image) -


I started off with one of my new Magnolias - and then I found this piece of pattern paper in my scraps. I think it is Basic Grey.. not for sure though, but it feels like it. It seemed to match the
image somewhat, and hey it is one color and white! So I colored up Tilda to match the paper with my Copics. Then found a piece of dark yellow card stock to mat everything, and sewed down the pattern paper. I created a lace doily for behind Tilda with the Martha Stewart border punch.

Then I went to find something for an embellishment - DO you love that "ribbon" of baubles or what??? I purchased a entire roll of these on clearance a long time ago and never used them. I love how they look hanging behind Tilda! I just ran a piece of 1/8 double side tape and then stuck it down! Worked perfect. For my sentiment I used a JustRite stamp, and then inked around the edge with a Copic to look like a mat -

Hope you enjoyed my Card - I think it has a fun clown look to it :0)  - Now please visit the Just Magnolia Challenge site and see all the other DT cards!! And then join us for a chance at a GREAT prize!

I have to run this morning... a long "to do" list today and I am running late already - man I hate to get out of bed that first really cold morning... brrrrrr  But had to pop up lots of furry babies ready for breakfast!

See you tomorrow for some Animal Crackers! HUGS and -

6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a great card! I love those pearl drops!

Carol Dee said...

I love this bright and cheerful card. HAve a sun shiny day! Hugs...

Kirsten Alicia said...

A very pretty card Michelle, I love the two colours.

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Totally love this card
really beautiful
conveys much joy
Hugs and happy weekend

Debbi said...

So pretty! I love the dp and the pearl teardrops.
*smiles*
debbi

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x