Saturday, April 12, 2014

Animal Crackers - Donkey Hugs!

Howdy -

Well the weather has been really gorgeous here the past few days - first of the week we had some horrible storms and lots of hail.... Yes the Garden will be shown tomorrow and it ain't pretty folks. But today is all about lots of cuteness!!!

Now you will have to just let me go on and on about our baby Patricio... or as his we have been calling him "Pac Man" - He has so much personality and is just a total love...

He LOVES to give Donkey Hugs!


He puts everything into it! He leans so hard on you is front legs come off the ground! Wish you could see his little tail... it was going a million miles an hour! This is really fun, adorable and cute now.... as he get bigger and full grown.... well you can imagine! LOL

"Dad" is explaining that he is already getting big and gonna have to not lean so hard. In reality... Hubby loves it and wouldn't change a thing.... How freaking adorable is that furry face! PacMan... I am talking about, but I do love Hubby's face too...



Patricio then decided he wanted a close up...


It does let you know under those bangs he has adorable big brown eyes!

Snapped these yesterday morning.... PacMan had already done a few laps around his little pen and was napping...


He finally did sit up for me. But you can tell he was sleepy still...


I know you might be bored with all my baby photographs.... but we are just so in love with this guy I just can't stand it!!

I did get emails this past weekend that some of our goat kids that went on to new homes ... Well they are Moms! And a DAD!!  Lady Di - Camilla - Betty all have had babies this last week!! And there is one proud Dad that we know as well!! Peter!!! I have gotten a few first born photos... I will see if we can get some bouncing photos to share next week! So proud - these are all some of our prettiest kids and they though we miss them, they have a fabulous new family home and now have babies of their own!

To end.. I did snap one really sweet photo yesterday ----


 Miss Chica ... she is just so beautiful. She was watching the donkeys off in the distance running - If you note.... her "baby" The Flea was right there behind her. Always is close...

We have been letting Patti and PacMan out into the large pen during the day with all the girls... so I probably will do the same as I did yesterday and spend time going in and out to check and make sure all is happy - I know I am a dork... LOL

Have a blessed wonderful day -
Hugs and

7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Patricio is ADORABLE. Such cute photos with Dad. :) 1st thing I noticed in Chica's photo was Flea!She is pretty darn cute. I'll stop by and check the garden tomorrow. hugs...

Melissa said...

I love your animal photos, especially the babies. Can't wait till Saturday to see what you have.

Kirsten said...

Bored with looking at Patricio?? You're joking, right??!! :) He is SOOOO cute. If I was there, I'd be wanting cuddles with him all the time.
I love the photo of Chica, she is a gorgeous girl.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Rhonda Miller said...

That is so cute. I love all these cute animal pics. TFS.

Helen said...

OMG he is so cute!!!!!! Would love to hug him. Chica is also adorable xxxx

PaperSunshine said...

Awww he is adorable! And Chica is beautiful! That gorgeous coat, wow. Each week when I get the email I immediately look at your post and then I marvel another week has gone by! Glad you have had a nice weather week! Glad you always fund such good homes for your pets/livestock :) you both do such an awesome job taking care of these great creatures!

Hugs,
Lori K

Shelly said...

Love the baby pics. You can't show too many of them for me. :) He's so sweet.