Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Card!

Howdy -

Today I have an Easter Card! This image just made me smile when I saw it. Whimsy Stamps artist LiaStampz Digi's are a favorite for me, and "Bunny Costume" is just a cutie don't you think?



Colored with my Copics (colors below) I went with some bold coloring and just a tiny bit of shading for the costume. Easter Bunnies need to be white right? Used up some scrap papers on my desk from My Minds Eye. Added a satin green ribbon, lots of mulberry flowers with leaf punches. Then I printed out a Whimsy Digital Sentiment "Easter Sentiments" This is a wonderful collection of sentiments! And a great deal too!

Inside are the same papers -


Copics used -



I am having so much fun with all these spring fun images! And there are so many new ones at Whimsy! And you can have them so fast and do so much with Digitals! Change the size - add together - print in different colors.. Have you tried Digital Images yet? Head over to Whimsy Stamps Digital Images and see all that there is to offer! Digital Sentiments are a must!! Go ahead and give it a go...

Hopefully the weather is going to be nice today. Hoping to do some Spring cleaning outside and then a bit inside as well today. Yesterday the sun never came out and it drizzled all day... very yucky depressing feeling. I love the rain don't get me wrong but love that Spring Sun when I am outside!

Hope you have the sun where you are!
Have a wonderful day
HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE< Happy Easter to you, too.

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous card!