Friday, September 22, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Reindeer Kitty

Howdy -

The new release at Whimsy Stamps is just too much fun to play with! And how can you not have fun coloring up this new image from Krista Heij-Barber called "Reindeer Kitty"


I know this look... happened to me the first time I but those same Reindeer horns on one of our dogs. Yep... they don't like them. LOL I colored with my  Copics and then tried something out of my box. I love how this image looks with the Clean and Simple look to it. HARD for me to do and pull off! But I tried. I doodled on the edges and placed with a piece of pattern paper from Paper Studio. I colored in the sentiment that comes with this great stamp and placed it on the top corner. So hard to not do more but I think I like it... I think. LOL

Inside more of the same pattern paper collection-


And my Copic colors used -


Now for a special announcement for Whimsy Stamps - Many may not know that Whimsy Stamps is located in Florida  and they are selling a stamp set from end of this year and all proceeds will benefit our their local community with hurricane relief efforts. Some of the areas around them were hit very hard and we want to do something to give back.


I think it is a great set to have and I am planning a few cards for those in the Texas area hit with Hurricane Harvey. Head over to the Whimsy Stamps Web Site HERE and grab yours!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

OMG I love that grumpy cat, it made me laugh. :)

Carolina F. said...

Adorable card!