Monday, December 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Snowman and Bird

Howdy-

Back again for the Whimsy Digital Stamps new release and today I am showing off the new "Snowman and Bird" from CC Designs.


I love snowmen on the kraft cardstock! I printed him and then colored with both pencils and Copics. and then it just started snowing! The Marvy snow marker for a mound of snow at the base and then flakes falling through the sky! A scrap piece of pattern paper that I think is My Minds Eye - red card stock and more kraft card stock are all sewed together with a zig zag stitch. A piece of large dotted red ribbon as a band. I love using ribbon... sigh. Then for one last embellishment a Whimsy Stamps Chipboard element! Pretty Snowflakes Chipboard

Copic colors used -


 To get to the Whimsy products used in my card - click the images to jump straight there -

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/december-2018-digital/products/snowman-and-bird-digital-stamp

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/chipboard/products/pretty-snowflakes-chipboard-set

Have a wonderfully blessed day
HUGS and

No comments: