Monday, January 13, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Love Birds

Howdy -

I LOVE making Valentine Cards - and at High Hopes Stamps there are some really adorable images! This is "Love Birds"


They are so in love don't you think? And he brought her a rose... I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some romantic paper from Papercraft - love the pink and red. I matted with black card stock to match up with the penguins. I pulled out my favorite Martha Stewart border punch... and then .... nothing! It wouldn't punch, broke... OMG! I sat there staring at it trying to remember just when I got it.... uh... well over 15 years of service... I was so sad. But then pushed it aside and picked another Martha Stewart punch ... and sewed down the layers and placed on a black card stock base. For my sentiment I used High Hopes "Whooo loves your, baby!"

Copic colors used -


Now off to color more Valentine images!!! I just love them... Hubby's birthday and our anniversary so it is a favorite around here for sure!

Now pop over to High Hopes Stamps HERE and see all the LOVELY images..
HUGS and

No comments: