Monday, October 5, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Tom's Plea

Howdy - 

It's officially Fall and time to create those fun Fall cards! From High Hopes Stamps is a humorous little guy. This is Tom's Plea - Love his plea... LOL 


Sorry Tom ... I love Turkey too much on Thanksgiving. I colored with my Copics and shaded with pencils. I went with a bright and colorful Tom with pattern papers from BoBunny on black card stock. I cut Tom out with a circle nestie. A ribbon around the middle as a border. For a sentiment I let Tom do the talking with the High Hopes Stamps "Gobble Gobble Gobble" - but for some fun I stamped out the sentiment and then punched out each Gobble with a ticket punch that I colored the edges in black and added dots of Nuvo black on corners. I had a bow on that ribbon at first then thought Tom wasn't the bow type and wanted the Gobble Tickets to pop more, so I took it off.  Happy now. 

Copic colors used - 


Love all the choices at High Hopes Stamps. You will have no problem filling a cart with lots of images ! 


Thanks so much and have a blessed day - 

HUGS and 


No comments: