Monday, October 12, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Turkey Getaway

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I had some fun with another Turkey! And this guy cracks me up! Watch out!! It's Turkey Getaway!


Seriously funny right? LOL He just makes me smile. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then did a little shading with pencils. Now I went to cut him out smaller and I decided he just needed some space! Room to take off! So I left more of the white card stock and drew in some "wind" to show just how fast he was moving. Ha! That didn't leave me too much room for pattern paper, and I had a piece of scrap paper from a couple of weeks ago. (don't judge I don't clean off my desk too often) Its from Graphic 45 and I love that the checks sort of feel like a checkered race flag... this is a fast Turkey you know. I then added red and brown card stock to match up with this Turkey. 

Love the fun sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Poultry in Motion"  Fits with the image right? 

Copic colors used - 


Love this fun image for a a different holiday card. For LOTS of great images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Site HERE 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS 

No comments: