Monday, March 29, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Miss Marissa

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I was looking back through some of my older High Hopes Stamps and found one that always makes me smile. This is "Miss Marissa"


This is a larger image and I love cutting her out and making her 'POP" more on the card. I found some papers from Graphic 45 and colored Miss Marissa with Copics (colors below) and matched her up with the papers. The rich colors just seem to work with that plaid outfit and that huge flower. Before gluing her down I added a couple of Spellbinders border die cuts to the edges of the dotted paper. Borders her well don't you think? She looks almost as if she is standing in front of a window or something. For my sentiment I used "Lg. Fancy Happy Birthday" - fun font right? 

Copic colors used - 


Hope you got a smile from my Miss Marissa card - 
Have a blessed day - 

No comments: