Monday, March 22, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Motherhood

Howdy - 

I think this is one of the cutest High Hopes Stamps - it has to be the young bunnies right? This stamp is called "Busy Mama"


It makes the perfect Mother's Day image - but any Spring subject would be great! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Sandy Lion - it has glitter enhancing that is hard to see. All my layers are sewn down including the High Hopes Sentiment "Hare Raising" Fun sentiment! Then there are two Spellbinders flourish dies in green, and it just needed something more... Digging through some older stash I found three small heart brads, perfect for this fabulous image! 

Copic colors used. 


One of my older favorite High Hopes Stamps Images! Ok there are so many favorites... I adore High Hopes Stamps! To pop over to the High Hopes Website store click HERE and have some fun filling your cart! 

Have a great day - 
HUGS and

No comments: