Monday, November 1, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - GNOME MANIA

Howdy - 

 Have you heard the news? There is a new release at High Hopes Stamps! GNOME MANIA!!  And they are just too much fun! 

For my first card with the Gnomes I had a little caffeine! This is "Brewin' A Cup Gnome" - I just think he is too great with his pot of coffee brewin! 

I colored with my Copics ( colors below ) and then went to town finding paper for a bit of manly coffee feel to it. I think these patterns from My Minds Eye work well for making a fresh hot cup of coffee! 
 
The layers are sewn down onto a bright green and brown card stock. Then I used the new sentiment that just works perfectly with this little Gnome - "Have a brew-ti-ful day!" Absolutely love that! Sewed that down on to some of the same pattern papers. Love warm feeling and simple feel of this one. And I can think a bunch of people that would love to get this one! 

Copic colors used -


Now you just must pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web site and see all the fun new friends you can color up with the new release "GNOME MANIA"... sorry I just have to scream that out in all caps! It is just too exciting and too much fun with these fun little characters! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: