Monday, November 8, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Just Cruisin'

Howdy - 

Have you peeked at the new release at High Hopes Stamps "Gnome Mania"? Oh my what a cute group of handsome Gnomes! 

Today I had some fun coloring up "Just Cruisin'" - how can you not love a couple of Gnomes in a convertible? I always wanted a Baby Blue Bug when I was young! LOL

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some fun papers from Fancy Pants - I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch. For a fun border I used an EK Success border punch with a pattern orange paper. Love how it pops. 
 
For a sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps  "Gnome Mistake" such a great sentiment! I punched it out with a EKSuccess tag punch and then created a faux border with a copic marker. A couple of Enamel dots just well.. because? 

Fun image to create a fun little card. 

Copic colors used -
 

You just must visit the High Hopes Stamps web site and see all the new Gnomes - They are so fun! And some great sentiments that match up perfectly. Pop over to the store HERE you will enjoy I promise! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: