Monday, November 28, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Precious Nativity

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I picked a very sweet special image. I love the warmth and feeling of this image. This is "Precious Nativity" it is a perfect Christmas image for your cards.

I wanted to keep most all the focus of this card on the image - not the papers and such. So I tried to keep it simple. As simple as I can anyway, I tend to go off track and keep doing more and adding more. This image is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a Spellbinders die. The edges are inked with Ranger distress ink to give a warmer vintage feel. The pattern papers are from Making Memories, and I liked the music paper with the sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Away in a manger

You know you have the song going on in your head - I did coloring and putting this all together. A gingham bow on top just for a little embellishment. 

This image just makes me happy! 

Copic colors used -

No matter what direction you want to go with your holiday cards. High Hopes Stamps has got you covered. Or you can just go crazy and make lots of different cards! 

Hope you enjoyed - Have a blessed day -

Hugs and

No comments: