Saturday, May 20, 2023

Animal Crackers - Visitor

Howdy - 

 This week we had a visitor! But this time he is moving around the property on his own and just showed up to see if our pond was to his liking. Or is it a she?? 

We saw him a few times over the week - Hope he finds he likes the pond and likes living here. Safer than out on the highway! 

Feeding a friends cats for them - I wanted a cute posed photo of Pumpkin for you. But he only had one thing on his mind and I couldn't just sit and wait for him to finish. But he is a sweetheart and very friendly normally.. unless he is hungry. :0)

When I got home I think Porsche knew I cheated on them and had loved on some other kitty...

 

Is that a look or what? They know they are my babies and we love them totally! 

Now Ferrari... she was just cool with everything. Chillin'


She is just the funniest kitty when she sleeps. Totally relaxed and loves her home I suppose. LOL 
 
Was out watering yesterday afternoon - It was so hot and humid! Everyone was just trying to stay in the shade and breathe!  

Chipmunk was very handsome looking while enjoying the shade.
 

I looked across the yard and saw Cocoa just going crazy scratching on one of "Dad's" yard tools. Man she was enjoying it!
 

Machine was just shaking up and down and making all kinds of noise. LOL But she was happy so it was all good! 

Thought before I go I needed to do an update on the Chicks.... they are getting so big and feathers are coming in strong.

 
Ok... so the Bantam Chicks are not getting so big! Are they adorable or what??? They are all cute but those Bantams are totally too cute! 
 
Hope you all have your Saturday Animal Cracker Smiles this week - and I do hope you have a blessed weekend and Hug a furry or feathered friend! 
 
HUGs and - 

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

What kind of turtle is it? Your pond will suit him/her just fine. And very safe. We kitty sat for son's cat while he was out of town. Love her lots.

Ginger Shaw said...

Love your visitor. I used to have a tortoise when I was young. He was called Zip (fastener)
Your kitty’s are certainly living the best life.
Your chicks have grown so bad but love that the little Bantams are still small.they are so cute
Hilda