Monday, May 29, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Bear Hugs and Kisses

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went with a fabulous bear hug! This image is "Group Hug Bears

 
 A seriously sweet image! Too adorable. And perfect card for a friend needing a hug! My trio of bears is colored with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a Circle die cut. I "fuzzed" the edges of the circle with my scissors and then inked. For my pattern paper I found an old 6x6 pad from Bo Bunny Pin cushion collection. I adore that quilted pattern and the colors. 
 
The layers are sewed down and a sentiment also from High Hopes Stamps "Bear Hugs and Kisses" Just made for and too perfect for this image. 

Three Pearl Hearts are added for embellishment. Love those little hearts!

Copic colors used - 


To find more fabulous images from High Hopes Stamps Web Store click HERE  you will fall in love I am sure! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and
 

No comments: