Saturday, November 18, 2023

Animal Crackers - All Grown Up

Howdy - 

All Grown Up... Josie is such a pretty little girl! She has really gorgeous coloring, just like her Dad that silky black. But girl I think we need to talk about those whiskers... 

She really does have some long long WHITE whiskers! LOL still a beautiful little girl and gorgeous expressive eyes!  

Miss Hannah also has grown up to be a beautiful lady as well. But she still loves on her Momma Bella. Caught them doing a little donkey hugs and scratches yesterday morning.

 

You scratch my back - I'll scratch yours! Sweet Sweet Sweet! 

Found Abigail and Gracie taking a little late morning nap in their breakfast. They were both totally snoozing! Didn't even care that I had walked up and was snapping photos.


Then I realized... uh where is Penelope???? She is never far from her Momma, Abigail.  I went in the pen and searched and searched... wait missing a couple of other girls too... heart racing... Ok all is well... 


All three missing girls were back behind the hut. I have no idea what they were up to. What they were whispering about? But when Mom wakes up I am sure she will scream out and Penelope will know she wandered off too far and needs to go back. Ha! She is a full grown girl, but Mom has just never let her be grown up. She is attached to her and keeps her close at all times. 

I then went and chatted with Miss Olive Oyl. She had a prime spot up in one of the larger huts with the morning sun shining in on her. Was a chilly morning but the sun was coming out and she was enjoying it! 


I have to admit it felt really wonderful! I would have picked the warm sunny spot to nap after breakfast too. 

Speaking of napping. Came inside and found McLaren curled up and out cold. I've been putting off turning on the heaters - so it was just a tiny bit chillier than normal. So she squished around in one of the quilts that is kitty approved to lay on and made a little nest to roll up and take a cozy nap.
 


Now that was a place I really would have loved to join in on! Sigh... too much going on, no nap time. But it did look inviting. She did finally open up her eyes just a peek. I think it was the look of .. turn the lights off and leave me alone. Ok - wish granted. 

Hope you have a smile again this week. And that you have something wonderful planned with family friends and some furry children! 

Have a blessed weekend - 

HUGS and

No comments: