Monday, November 27, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Woodland Stocking

Howdy - 

Back again today with a Christmas Card for High Hopes Stamps - This image is so sweet and great for your cards! This is Woodland Stocking -  love the country feel of this image!

 

I have also been testing myself to use some non traditional colors lately. So for this one I found some scraps from my stash, and went with the colors of the animals and then loved the blue and lime green the rust color. So off to the coloring to match! 

The pattern papers have a kraft card stock feel to them, so that is what I used for the base of the card. Sewing things down with a zig zag stitch. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps. "Scripty Merry Christmas"  A favorite as it works with so many types of images. To finish it off a few enamel dots

 Copic colors below-


Different - yes, but I think I like it. I know I love the image. Country adorable! 

For LOTS and LOTS of image to have fun with click HERE to pop right over to the High Hopes Stamps Web store. 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and


No comments: