Saturday, October 12, 2024

Animal Crackers - Sitting out with Hubby

Howdy - 

Was sitting out with Hubby while he was working the other day - the three stooges came to see what was going on. They are so curious you know. Teddy bear came up closest first and I said boy come here! What is all over you!!

Oh my Big Guy! Where have you stuck you nose! Heck your entire Face!


Poor Guy has tiny little stickers all over his face!! And neck!! I sat there and picked off as many as I could as long as he would let me. Got about 1/2 of them and then he saw that "Dad" was coming with a bit of hay for the three of them so he said "Thank you" but food was more important than the troubling stickers. And he took off to the feed rack. Lol Funny man! 

I went over to chat with Jorge for a bit. He was being very very vocal. And very loud! So I gave him some attention. And then we chatted some about his very impressive whiskers. He really does have the most impressive whiskers!! hehe


Next I headed over to check on the goats. Only three lady goats now. Penelope and Lizzy were chillin' in the shade of the tree. But then I heard Jackie banging her horns on the hut. And doing some damage as well! I explained that she knocks another roof off before winter she is going to regret it! Yea right... She knows Dad will go in and fix it...


Then a quick look to check on the lady donkeys. Couldn't find Vickie for a bit... Then I saw her white head pop out. She was hiding deep in the shade of the brush to stay cool! 


 

Smart Vickie! I called out to her to get her to come out and see me. Nope she was just fine where she was, especially since I had no snacks for her. Snacks make the world move you know. 

Hope you have your Saturday Animal Crackers Smile! Have a wonderful Weekend - 

Hugs and -

No comments: