Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Howdy - just a little FYI

Howdy - Time is just flying by isn't it? I really can't even tell you where the first of the week went...

I looked up this morning and it was Wednesday - where did Monday and Tuesday go? LOL I am crafting... sort of... working on our personal Christmas Cards mostly. I worked a 1/2 a day on the photos for it ( I traditionally do photo cards with the animals ) I worked over 1/ 2 a day on it... was just about all done and then got up to do something came back and it was gone! I mean like gone gone. I have no clue what happened, we didn't have a power blink or anything. I am blaming the cat... she must have ran across the keyboard or something. Poor Gato gets blamed for so many things. So I had to start all over!! I almost have it done now, then I can start printing and putting it together. So hopefully my cards will go out by the weekend... or first of the week...

My other project of the week - my eBay store. Yep it finally has "stuff" in it. Mostly paper pads, some dies, and some stamps. It is all coming in a little at a time, so I am just going to be adding it as it does. So please pop in from time to time, as there is lots on order. My store link is HERE - their is also a link on my side bar.  It will have mostly crafting supplies, but a few antiques as well.

So are you guys ready for Christmas? Less than two weeks away... I have a couple of things I am working on, and just a few gifts to still pick up, we are not really doing major Christmas this year. Mainly just time with family and quiet time I think. Sounds nice to me. Usually we are scheduled full, but this year it is slow and quiet. I am really liking that too - a few days on slow motion and pause will be nice, seems like the last couple of months have been on fast forward.

Hmmm what else has been going on.. oh yes, went to the Dr's office to have an official weigh in - I am now finally officially at 50 lbs. lost.  I have told you before that those "0" marks are so hard for me to get to. Took forever to hit the 40 lbs. mark, and then this 50 was about to drive me nuts. I would loose 3 then gain 1, loose 1, then stay the same, was insane. Nice sweet "little" nurse kept encouraging me and saying it is muscle... it weighs more, and you are exercising more so don't worry about it.  LOL she was so sweet, but really... it was making me nuts. So now I am at the mark, and now I can start heading to the next one. Slowly but surely - But as long as it is still coming off I am ok with it. Not quite as fast as I would have liked but hey it took me.... well a long time, to get this way, if it takes me a couple of years to get it all off I'll be a happy camper. And a much healthier and smaller one!

Ok, now I have to get back to work on those cards - Sorry for the lack of cards and projects here - it is that time of year ... HO HO HO

HUGS and


3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

ARGH, makes me tense thinking about a project DISSAPERING!
I also am very behind on Christmas this year, just can't seem to get my ducks in a row. *sigh*
Mostly only have some ends to tie up and packages to wrap. Thankfully I wil have some free time BEFORE the 24th.
Relax and enjoy the holidays. hugs...

Bernice said...

Well done on the weight loss! I'm way behind on my cards as well - look on the brightside - there are still a few days yet before the last posting day!
Bernice

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 50lbs loss, fantastic! Apparently the slower it takes to get the weight off, the more it is likely to stay off in the long term. So if that's right, you're doing just fine Michelle!
Happy crafting,
E.M x