Sunday, December 9, 2012

Me and My Space - "Our Booth"

Howdy - as promised this week I am showing off a few photos from our booth in the Antique Mall. We still have more to add... and there are things that have been sold and now we have some holes. So we will be heading in first part of the week to fluff and add more to it.

We don't plan to do a lot of furniture. But we have added some that we had in the house and storage that needs new homes. I am sure if we run across good furniture at good prices we will pick it up, but dealing in furniture just sounds heavy to me. LOL


Now the booth use to be that same yellow as our "neighbors" booth. I just couldn't live with that. Love yellow... but not that yellow on the walls. So we picked out a little calmer color and "we" painted the walls. Hubby loves when I say "we"...   so you can see the little bit of furniture we have. The rocking chair sold last Sunday... now where will I sit when I am there pricing things? LOL

And then to the right of the booth -


This is just a hodge podge of things I have found recently and things from my own collection that was ready to go and make room for new. Totally love the General Store coffee and tea bins.. but they do take up a ton of space.

I do hope when we go in this next week there are LOTS of empty spaces. May have a panic filling it back up but will be fun to go on the hunt!!

Have a wonderful Sunday. Hubby and I are going to do the breakfast with the locals, then if the weather is still nice we are going to head off to the flea market. Three passes around usually. One fast one to spy the goodies, one slower one to really scope out inside the booths, then one more fast one for some extra exercise. Usually ends up a couple of miles maybe a little more. Suppose to rain later in the day, just hope it holds off til we get our laps in..LOL.   Hey.. I am almost at 50lbs. gone!! So the laps help right?

Again.. have a great day -
HUGS and-

4 comments:

Kittie said...

I love your space, Michelle. I would love to come and visit it. We have an antique mall here close to where I live called Renigers. It's a fun place togo. Congratulations on your weight loss. That is fantastic! Hugs!

Carol Dee said...

Love the furniture you do have. Just my *style* HA!!!! I am very eclectic. (Lots of family peices,odds 'n ends. Love the new wall color. WAY better than that YELLOW.
A BIG CONGRATS on the weight lose. Have a good day. Hugs....

Shelly said...

Your booth looks so good. You have some items I'd love to have, especially the tea and coffee bins.
Congrats on your weight loss!!! I'm so excited for you. I lost 80 lb. about a year ago, so I know how hard you're working and how exciting it is to see the results. Hugs!!!

Wendy said...

I would love to shop in your space it looks fab Hun


Hugs wendy