Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us!

Ho Ho Ho Howdy!!

I wanted to jump online and post our Christmas Photo for all of you - Each year I do some sort of photo for the front of our Christmas Card - after so many years it gets difficult to do something "different". This year I was really happy with how it turned out....

So from all of us here at DonkeySmiles Animal Crackers -


There are twenty of our "kids" in this old antique photo I found online. Everyone wanted to be a part of the card this year but only so many can fit. But we all...

Wish you a - Merry Christmas from our home to yours -
HUGS and-

11 comments:

Teresa Mucha said...

Merry Christmas! Cute card!

BethW said...

Fabulous card! Wishing all of you a merry and blessed Christmas. AS always,thank you for all the joy you bring to so many lives.

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper said...
Great Card! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

TA Carbone said...

Merry Christmas Michelle and the gang. Only found 17 so far lol

Redlady said...

Love your card.
Happy Christmas to ALL of your family.
Thank you for the pleasure you give by allowing us to follow your babies antics.
Hope we see many more pictures.
Hilda

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Merry Christmas! And your photo is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Kirsten said...

WONDERFUL card! Merry Christmas to each & every one of you.

Carol Dee said...

18 so far Love the card. Have a Very Merry Christmas. Big hugs...

Unknown said...

Hope you and all your family had a wonderful Christmas! Firstly I saw 2 donkeys, 1 bird, 2 dogs and a goat...then the penny dropped and more popped out at me, fabulous idea Michelle! Thank you so much for letting us into your lives, we're very grateful. x

JoanieMc said...

Thanks and I hope you had a beautiful Christmas also and I wish you and yours a very Blessed, Healthy, and Happy New Year.

I look forward to your posts as they always make me smile. You're one awesome lady!!

Hugs,
Joanie

TA Carbone said...

YAY I finally found all 20 of them. Have a Happy Healthy New Year
Hugs
TA