Sunday, December 28, 2014

Magnolia's Ella the Donkey

Howdy -

Being that Hubby and I have had a quiet Holiday at home, and the weather has been cold and rainy a few days I have had lots of fun in my craft room actually having fun going through all my stamps of way back. Finding that there are quite a few that have never seen ink! The shame! This is one I HAD to have - and now that I have used it finally I am sure you will see it more often. And I am also sure you will see why I HAD to have it....


Love this Magolia image - Ella the Donkey  - Not sure if my kids would let me embellishment like this. Probably would do a roll in the mud to get it all off. LOL - I colored with my Copics (colors below)


Then I went for some inspiration for my card - I have been surfing a lot on the net at new sites, old favorites I haven't been to in a long time. Splitcoast was always a favorite and I found a challenge there in the inspiration category that I really liked - IC473 The Perfect Palette - loved the color challenge and the red, black and white inspiration.

Sewed things down - added some buttons and then the sentiment from Alota Rubber Stamps "Happy Birthday"

The pattern paper is from Prima Marketing  - loved the fun saying - Used it on the inside as well.



Copic colors used -


Having so much fun just playing with old stash! The best part of rainy cold weather days! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - family, friends? Or maybe the love of some fun craft supplies!

HUGS and -

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

My goodness Ella is sweet. :) I won't comment on how many uninked images you have stashed if you don't mention mine! LOL. Love the card. I just bought the paper pad and am inspired to go use it now.

steate said...

check my source gucci replica bags informative post replica ysl handbags click here to read replica ysl bags

thitoughsh said...

go to website 7a replica bags wholesale original site replica louis vuitton you can try this out best replica bags

smatha said...

good quality replica bags w36 t4f09c5i36 replica bags u69 u2h04n8x73 replica wallets d86 m5z06w0v21