Thursday, August 20, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Warm Wishes

Howdy -

Today I am working with Whimsy Stamps and found a great winter image. "Warm Wishes" from the Art by Mi Ran Collection.



 Love the size of the image, and enjoyed coloring her. (Copic colors below) I went with some older papers from My Minds Eye, all the papers have a glitter effect. I stacked up four different patterns. And then sewed them down. I matted the image with the same brown pattern and sewed her down. Then attached it all to a kraft paper cardstock.  I die cut the sentiment "Warm Wishes" that is part of the Sentimentable die collection Holiday Set.

Then I went crazy with a few different stickles -


White Lace Stickles for the snowflakes, and then Diamond Stickles for the bubbles, then dark brown stickles over the die cut Warm Wishes.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Had lots of fun with this one, she was different for me working with the larger image, but really like how it turned out.  

Hope you have a wonderful blessed day and can color up some warm wishes! 

HUGS and-




 

1 comment:

Curly said...

love the so warm colour theme Michelle, love the sparkle too
have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :)