Wednesday, February 17, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Waiting for Heifer

Howdy -

Had some fun with another great High Hopes Stamp - Bossie's Bad Mood is this one, and I just love matching her up with the sentiment "Waiting For Heifer". I know I get grumpy when I wait for something a long time! LOL


I colored with my Copics (colors below) masking off the cow and adding the High Hopes "Bale O'Hay" image for her to be sitting on, and then found some sweet papers from Authentique's Legacy collection. Inking the edges of all the papers with Rangers Distress Ink Tea Dye, and the sewing all the layers together. A band of vintage ribbon around the middle. Martha Stewart Frond and branch punches and lots of mulberry roses. I inked the leaves, branches and roses a little to give them a little more aged look.

Inside the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Don't forget about the High Hopes Sale going on... you know you NEED some new stamps!

 
Save 30% off STOREWIDE until March 31st, 2016 on all stamps!  Get free shipping on orders over $50.00 (before tax & after discount within Canada & the US only)
 
You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Hope you have a wonderful blessed day!
Hugs and


No comments: