Friday, February 5, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Murali

Howdy -

Today I am sharing another new Whimsy Stamp.. she is pretty but all the butterflies just make it beautiful! Her name is Murali -


I colored her with my copics (colors below) and then I added LOTS of stickles to the butterflies. Now for the card I decided she needed to stand up and be showcased, so I created an easel card. I went with papers from DCWV, layered with black and orange card stock. I sewed all the layers together and then used the sentiment Thanks from the whimsy Say It Big collection.

Added lots of mulberry roses and Martha Stewart leaves. A few of the roses were not the right coloring, so I just shaded them darker with a Copic marker. Love making them match like that!

Close up -


 Copic colors used -


I think she is really pretty... hope you like the card I created with her!

Hugs and - 
 

No comments: