Friday, September 16, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Apple Allie

Howdy -

Another day of New Release at Whimsy Stamps! And today I just had to share Apple Allie from Elisabeth Bell collection. I swoon over her images don't you?


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Ranger's Tea Dye ink to age it up a bit. I found some papers from My Mind's Eye Pretty Things collection. I sewed down layers with Core'dinations dark red card stock as a base. Love to sand that card stock and match it up to vintage feeling papers. I added some lace, Martha Stewart Frond and branch punches, and mulberry roses to match the papers. Then the sentiment from Whimsy's Bold Sentiment collection. Such fun sentiments with this large collection of stamps.

Inside the card more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Wonderful new release this month… you must go see!!! Click HERE to pop over to the Whimsy Store!!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! See you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card and stamps, specially the sentiment!