Wednesday, July 26, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Clucker and Clackers

Howdy -

This new release at High Hopes Stamps is just so fun! and just "SO MUCH CUTENESS!" Today I had some fun with two chicks! This is "Clucker and Clackers" to chicks doing a bit of gossiping it looks like....


Bet you didn't know that chickens are known for gossiping did you? Well I can assure you my girls chatter all day... and I know they have the best gossip from the way all the other girls chatter back. I colored with my Copics and then cut out with round Spellbinder Nesties. I found a pattern paper from Webster Pages that I matched up with white and red card stock. A die cut from Desires of some flowers that I colored a bit to highlight. Everything sewn down and then those great High Hopes Sentiments "Chick Gossip" and "And then she said.."

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


All these wonderful new images are just so much fun to play with! You just must pop over and see all great images HERE and I promise you will fall head over heels for them!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment: