Friday, July 21, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Teddy Bear Birthday Message

Howdy -

More to show off for the new Whimsy Stamps new release!! Today I am showing off the cutest little birthday image! This is Teddy Bear Birthday Message - by Lee Holland


I just love this image! An adorable Birthday image.. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Websters Pages. I sewed down the layers with zig zag stitches and straight stitches. Then for embellishments I added lots of Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots! I LOVE enamel dots!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


This release has so much to show off! You can see all the newest Whimsy HERE  - Fun!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day - HUGS

2 comments:

Debbie Davis said...

Adorable card and awesome coloring!

Carolina F. said...

Your cards are so beautiful!