Thursday, July 27, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Baby Giraffe

Howdy -

There are some really fun images this month at Whimsy Stamps - but this one is so cute it just melts you! Baby Giraffe from Sylvia Zet.


Adorable right? I colored with Copics (colors below) and then matched up with papers from Websters Pages. I sewed down the pages after used my scissors on all the edges for a little distressing. For a little lace look I added the Whimsy Stamps die "Doodled Doily Die" Love that die! Then for the sentiment I die cut out the words happy and wishes from Whimsy Stamps dies set "Birthday Wishes" and "Smiles and Happy" to make sure that they match my card I cut them out of cream card stock and then colored with my Copic markers the same as the image.

Inside more of the same papers


Copic colors used -


Make sure you pop over to the Whimsy Stamps site HERE and see all the cuteness! Lots of great images and dies! And have you heard? They are now selling Foamiran!! That is that yummy foam paper that all those pretty flowers you have been seeing around the crafting blogs and sites! See the Foamiran HERE.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love that cute sylvia zet image - adorable!
Kim x

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful image, love all about this card Michelle!