Wednesday, August 15, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Pumpkin Buddies

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I was digging through all of my Fall and Halloween stamps and ran across this sweet image of "Pumpkin Buddies"  Now I couldn't not color up these cute little faces could I?


I colored these guys with my Copics (colors below) and then found some My Minds Eye scraps that just screamed for a fall card to made with them. I sewed all the layers down and used a Dark Brown card stock for the base and the mats. Then I used the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Frightfully delightful"  I colored the paper with a bright green copic as the card needed a pop!

Copic colors used -


A fun fall card don't you think so? To see LOTS of fun stamps for fall visit the High Hopes Web Site HERE! I promise you will fall in love with one... or 30 or 50 or more! LOL

Hope you enjoyed -
Hugs and