Thursday, August 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Digital - August Release - Pups in a Basket

Howdy -

We have a new release at Whimsy Stamps! And for my card today I used the brand new Digital Stamp by Crissy Armstrong "Pups in a Basket"


Aren't they cuties? I printed my image on a Digital piece of paper from Whimsy Stamps collection Christmas Cool Mix Papers.  Love the one piece thing.. All flat! I colored the doggies and their basket with my copics (colors below) and then added it to a red piece of paper I highlighted with a dark red copic on the corners. Then a Black card stock card base. My sentiment is from the Whimsy Word Dies   and then some Enamel Dots in the corner.

Copic colors used -

Puppies make me smile don't the you?

Hope you enjoyed!
Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps Web Site Store HERE and see all the new!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: