Wednesday, November 21, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - I'll be Gnome for Christmas

Howdy -

Still have the Country Christmas feel I guess... These new High Hopes Stamps Woodsy Christmas stamps are just feeling so perfect this year. I pulled out Cocoa Gnome and did a little coloring with my Copics.


I went a bit from the traditional Christmas colors and papers and pulled out pure country. I had fun coloring with my copics and then inked the edges of the image. I added Nuvo sparkle to the hat and then Nuvo Clear to the candy and the marsh mallows. I sewed down the image with a zig zag stitch. And then dug in my antique buttons and found four mother of pearl buttons that have the vintage feel to them.

For the sentiment I pulled out the new "I'll be Gnome for Christmas" sentiment. Love that!

Copic colors used -



Loving the warm feeling these image have - for you to see the entire collection click HERE -

Enjoy all the Christmas fun there!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

What an adorable card. Just love gnomes.