Wednesday, November 14, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Merry Christmas Wreath

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I went for a simple traditional look for my card today. I used the new Wreath stamp with the sentiment Merry Christmas works out perfect. 


I was trying to go for a bit of leather look... hmm.. not sure if I pulled it off but I still like it. I stamped the image and then colored with Copics - topped off with some Nuvo sparkle pens. Just for a little touch of bling. I inked the edges of the kraft card stock with Ranger Tea Dye ink.

With cardstock layers of dark green and red I sewed all the layers together. Then added ribbon around the corners with a bow. Simple but I love how this stamp stands out.

Copic colors used - 


I hope you enjoyed my card - Love how grown up it feels.. :0)

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: