Wednesday, February 6, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Just Married

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out an older favorite. "Just Married" is such a sweet image for a wedding couple!


Pretty little couple right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then figured her wedding dress needed a little bling to it, so I added some Viva Decor sparkle to it. I went with black card stock for the base, then a yellow card stock to match up to the happy couple's car. Three pattern papers from Paper Studio in black and white patterns. All layers sewn down. I used a Marvy punch for the leaf, and then found three very old Prima Flowers in my stash with three brads for centers. And love the High Hopes Stamp bold sentiment "Congrats!" for this one!

Copic colors used -


Love how sweet this image is and how cute of wedding cards it makes up.  There are lots of fun cute stamps to play with at High Hopes Stamps! Jump fast to the web site store HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and  

No comments: