Wednesday, February 27, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Online Olive

Howdy -

To save too much talk.. we will just say this sentiment and image from High Hopes Stamps is a little close to home... sigh... insert rolling eyes here. LOL


 Freezing cold then suddenly flames of heat! Not fun. This card did give me a chuckle. My look alike image is "Online Olive" and she was fun to color! I used my Copics (colors below) and then used a little Nuvo sparkle on the steam from the cup and the smoke from the computer. Scrap papers with a bit of shine to them give a little more life. All the layers are sewn down with dots of Nuvo black for embellishment. That sentiment is just a scream. "I don't have hot flashes, I have power surges!"

I know you have friends that would get a kick out of this card... right? LOL

Copic colors used -


There are so many fun image like this at High Hopes! Love cards that bring a smile don't you? And a chuckle... Laugh out Loud is even better.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: