Monday, December 9, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Joey Snowy

Howdy -

Today I would like you to meet "Joey Snowy" from High Hopes Stamps! Isn't he just a precious little guy?!


He just makes you happy right? I colored with Copics (colors below) and then I decided to take a different route of color combo... I had out blues, but then decided this guy was cheerful and bright so went bright with my colors! LOL I think he likes it! I matted with red card stock and used a brown card stock base. The sentiment is perfect for my "Joey Snowy" it is called "Snowman Greeting"

Copic colors used -



A fun cheerful little Christmas card - You like the bright and cheerful color combo?

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and -

2 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

I LIKE it! Looks perfect for him!

Liz D. said...

Perfect for us Canadians!