Monday, July 27, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Fred

Howdy -

This new release at High Hopes Stamps is so fun to color! Happy stamps = Happy Me! Today I played with the new doggie image "Fred"


Isn't he just too cute? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with some of my pencils. Just adore that bandana around Fred's neck. I added Viva Decor Paint Pen dots to it so it has more pop to it. I sewed down with image to a scrap of the paper I from older My Mind's Eye. Is it just me or does everyone love gingham? I decided to keep it a bit more simple just the one pattern, with the image sewn down with a zig zag stitch. I extra large leaf punch in the corner with three mulberry yellow roses. For a sentiment I pulled out a sweet one. High Hopes Stamps Sentiment - "Smiling!"
A great image for a friend that you haven't seen in a while due to our times..

Copic colors used -


To see all the new image at High Hopes Stamps click HERE  - I can't wait to color up the next one!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: