Monday, November 23, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Gingerbread House

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went yummy! Just love how fun this Christmas image "Gingerbread House" is! Just Yummy! 


Coloring with my Copics (colors below) and then added some "snow" with a Marvy Snow Marker. The lollipops needed a bit of sparkle so I added some Viva Decor glitter to them. Lollipops do need sparkle right? Now it is rare for me to color before knowing what pattern paper I am using, but I was just into coloring this cute little house I forgot to look for paper, but then I found a Paper Studio Candy Cane paper that just seemed to made for my card. A red card stock base for sure. Then I die cut a scalloped square for behind the image. Now at the time weaving a red and white gingham ribbon in that die cut seemed to be a great idea.... OMG... it took forever to do! The ribbon was too big for the tiny holes so I had to be very careful. But finally I got it done, and so glad I stuck with it! A ribbon at the bottom to tie it all off. Love how this little note card came out! Yummy right? 

Copic colors used - 


For LOTS of yummy images to color up you just must visit the High Hopes Stamps website! I guarantee you will find lots to fill a cart! Get there quick HERE

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day - 

HUGS and