Monday, April 12, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Surfer Bob

Howdy - 

Have you heard the news? High Hopes Stamps has opened the vault and released The Men and Boys collection! Fabulous images for the guys in you life! For me today I pulled out Surfer Bob to enjoy the warmer weather and do a little surfing! 


He's having some fun! I colored with my Comics (colors below) and then cut him out so he would pop on the card. I found some cloud paper in my stash and then a couple of bright card stock pieces to sew together with a zig zag stitch and placed it all on a white card stock base. I love the circle sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "No Waves" To make the water feel a bit more like water, I added some Nuvo glitter to the waves in the image. And since they were on my desk and matched and felt fun I added some enamel dots to the card. I just love enamel dots... sigh. 

Copic colors used -


There are so many great images in this vault release... to pop over there quick click HERE 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Hugs and 

No comments: