Monday, April 26, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Oops Ellie

Howdy 

I know we all need that card for that birthday that slipped our mind... And this image from High Hopes Stamps is PERFECT! This is "Oops Ellie"- I just love her! 


She is so pretty.. and again perfect for that card that you need for a little late birthday wish. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I cut out Ellie to use her on the pattern paper from 3Bugs. I have used the stripes part of this pattern paper, but I just never could cover up that flower... so with this card I used it as the background for Ellie. I used grey card stock for a base and sewed with a zig zag stitch to attach. The  sentiment as from High Hopes Stamps "I can't Believe I forgot!" I cut out with the EK Success punch and then used a Comic to create a faux mat around it. - Simple card but I like it. I like how Ellie pops a bit n the card. Happy accident. 

Comic colors used -


To see all the fabulous fun at High Hopes Stamps click HERE - you will fall in love with SO MANY great images! Promise! 

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and 

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, I am always needing a belated birthday card. This is so sweet.