Monday, July 19, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Carolers - Fa-La-La-La

Howdy -

More Christmas in July with High Hopes Stamps this week. This week we are doing a little singing. Why is it I am now humming all kinds of Christmas Songs? Fa-La-La-La! This image is High Hopes Carolers - They are too sweet singing loud with their dog and kitty at their feet.


Now I went non traditional this week again. Not sure I pulled this one off as well.. sigh. I found this starry night pattern paper from Graphic 45 with sheet music in the same collection. Seems good with my Christmas singers. I sewed the two papers with a zig zag stitch. Then coloring the image with lots of Copic markers (colors below) I tried to match up and go with the purple and tan theme. I thought that little girl just had to have some bling to her sweater, so I added some Purple Stickles and Gold Stickles so she sparkled. I stamped out the Fa-la-la-la sentiment from High Hopes Stamps twice to create a border. Then to make sure they stayed on the snow I have a border fence punch with a cast iron gate top. So very non traditional but not sure ... I love my singing couple though and her bling. :0) 

Copic colors used - 


For LOTS of fun Christmas images to get your head start on your Holiday Cards click HERE - And sing a few favorite Christmas Fa-la-la's while shopping! You will fall for so many adorable images! Promise! 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 

No comments: