Thursday, July 15, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Snowy Couple

Howdy -

Enjoying a little Christmas in July at High Hope Stamps - This week I pulled out "Snowy Couple" - they are just so sweet! 
 

Now first you may wonder about my color choice. I decided to start a little personal challenge and use a some non-traditional colors for some of my theme cards. I ran across this collection from Lilybee Collections Buttercup patterns - Can't get much further than that for Christmas snowmen! I like it though! I layered the pattern papers up and colored the image with my Copics (colors below) to match up with the papers. Who says a pretty little snow girl can't wear a pop of yellow! I then used the High Hopes Stamp sentiment "We wish you a Merry Christmas" - I punched it out with and Ek Success and then went around the edge with a matching Copic color. 

And for some reason three large brads were showing on my desk that just happened to match perfect! Love that! 

Copic colors used - 


Have you seen all the great Christmas images at High Hopes Stamps? Now is the time to plan for your holiday cards. Scary how fast time is moving and Christmas will be here really really really soon! 

Pop over to the High Hopes Stamps HERE and see all the beautiful images... then color up traditionally or have fun going a little crazy! 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 
 

No comments: