Monday, October 11, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Snowman Dash

Howdy - 

Have you seen the new release at High Hopes Stamps?  It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas! 

So many great images for your holiday projects!! And this group of Snowmen is to fun to color up and use! "Snowman Dash" - Fun Fun Fun! 

 I colored these cuties with my Copics (colors below) and then added Nuvo white paint for some pop of snow. All my pattern papers are from My Minds Eye - I sewed all the layers down with a zig zag stitch and a wavy straight stitch on that fun Sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Dashing through the snow

Felt like it needed just a little more so I found a die of a snow flake - glued it down then added Nuvo glitter so it would sparkle!

Copic colors used -


You just have to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store and see the new release "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" and then sleigh around the entire site and see all the other fabulous fun you could be having!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and