Monday, December 20, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Christmas Penguins

Howdy - 

Having fun with more of the High Hopes Stamps Woodland Winter Release - and this week it had to be a fun Merry Christmas card! Nothing more fun than Penguins in Santa Hats!

 
This is Christmas Penguins -  Aren't they just adorable!? And so many presents! I colored with my Copics and then used LOTS of Nuvo and Stickles glitter. 

Scraps from Graphic 445 Christmas collection with cream and red card stock all sewn down with a EK Success border punch. My sentiment is also High Hopes Stamps - "Merry Christmas" that I punched out with a EK Success punch and then around the edge I used a Red Copic to create a faux mat. 


Love all the sparkles on this one, and adore those sweet little penguins! For you to see more of these wonderful images HERE

 Copic colors used -

  

 Hope you have a wonderfully blessed week and a very Merry Christmas! 

HUGS and 

No comments: