Monday, December 27, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - North Pole Penguin

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have a little "North Pole Penguin" for you - 

 

Now I went way off from the traditional Christmas type colors. Christmas has now past and Winter is here! So I went with cold colors... brrrrrrr.... Ok.. so it is nearly 80 degrees where I am, but I am thinking cold! (and turning on the air conditioning!) - I colored with my Copics and then added Nuvo white paint, and Rangers Silver Stickles. 

Then I went digging in my stash of pattern papers and found Bohemian collection from Dovecraft. They have a touch of sparkle to them... perfect! I added a border punch from Fiskars - and then sewed all the layers down. 

Sentiment of "Hello Winter" - also from High Hopes Stamps, is the perfect sentiment. Punched out with an EK Success punch. That I created a faux mat with a Copic marker. 

 Copic colors used - 


 

Love the cool winter feel of this one. And the fun sparkle. To see more wonderful image from High Hopes Stamps newest release "Woodland Winter" - click HERE 

 Hugs and -

1 comment:

David said...

A very detailed explanation was provided on this kind of topic. Love the cool winter feel of this one. Keep sharing more wonderful images from high hopes stamps with us. Now it's time to get Taxi Near Me for more information.